Atlantis Aquaventure Lost Chambers Tickets
The Atlantis Aquaventure and Lost Chambers tickets in Dubai give you the freedom to explore the two daredevil water parks in the city. Dubai, as we know, is too hot to handle during summer. However, we have found a way to beat the heat. Your journey begins with the Aquaventure Waterpark, which is recognized as one of the best waterparks in the city.
||Atlantis Aquaventure + Lost Chambers
Try the adrenaline-rushing water rides and slides, like Shockwave, Zoomerango, Vortex, Leap of Faith, etc. Furthermore, don’t miss spending a few hours at the private beach to enjoy the vibes of the tropical landscape. Our tickets will let you skip the never-ending queue to the waterpark. Therefore, you will get enough time to try all the rides, especially the Tower of Poseidon, Aquaconda’s twisting water tunnels, and more.
The fun gets doubled as you visit the Lost Chambers Aquarium, which is a part of this combo activity. It is a water paradise and home to almost 65,000 exotic water species. Besides, you can swim through the amazing coral reefs and ruins to feel ecstatic. The colorful fish, unique sea creatures, and stingrays swimming through the underwater tunnel look truly amazing.
Inclusions in the Atlantis Aquaventure Lost & Chambers Tickets
||10:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Get unlimited access to Dubai’s much-loved Waterpark, Aquarium, and Surf’s Up.
- Watch how the marine specialists feed the sharks and rays.
- Slide through the Aquaconda water tunnel.
- Check out the Ziggurat attraction.
- Enjoy the Leap of Faith waterslide.
- Spend some time at the Aquaventure Waterpark’s private beach.
- Kids can visit the Splashers kids’ water playground.
About Atlantis Aquaventure and Lost Chambers Tickets
- You get the advantage of free cancelation and a full refund (free cancelation for up to 24 hours).
- Our main motive is to give you ultimate fun and pleasure. Hence, you can book the tickets in advance and pay for it
- Get wheelchair facilities.
- The ticket remains valid for the day printed on the voucher.
Highlights of the Combo Activity
- Spend an exciting day at the Emirates’ famous waterpark with your friends or family.
- Get awed by the Emirates’ largest aquarium, which holds approximately 65,000 marine animals.
- The daredevil activity by the marine specialists feeding the sharks and rays will blow your mind.
- Spend some time at the Aquaventure Waterparks private beach.
- Try your hands on the new Surf’s Up, the latest addition to the Aquaventure Waterpark.
Not Suitable for
- The activity is not ideal for pregnant women.
- Anyone with mobility impairments must not come for the activity.
- People with severe heart conditions must avoid the activity.
- The maximum weight requirement is 113 kg per person.
- Guests with severe back problems must not join the activity.
You can avail the monorail and come down to the ‘Atlantis Aquaventure’ station. However, you can also avail taxi and reach the Avenues entrance. Furthermore, you can also come by your private car and get parking at the P19 (Asateer) parking lot near the hotel lobby entrance.
Things to Keep in Mind
- You must bring your swimwear and towel.
- Always carry sunglasses and sunscreen to prevent tanning.
- Don’t bring food or drinks inside the park.
- Avoid wearing loose clothing items like skirts, denim, gowns, etc. Always wear a proper swimsuit.
- People over 114 kg are not allowed for the activity.
FAQs on Atlantis Aquaventure + Lost Chambers Tickets
Is breakfast or lunch included with the ticket?
No, we don’t provide lunch or breakfast with the ticket.
Can I try the ride unlimited times with the ticket?
Yes, you can try each ride unlimited times with our combo ticket.
Do kids need separate tickets?
Kids above three need separate tickets to join the fun.