Dubai Frame Tickets
Why not sign up for the Dubai Frame Tickets and have a memorable time in Dubai? This place is considered to be a masterpiece by art experts as beautifully captures the present-day Dubai and the older Dubai so well. You get to see so many popular buildings and malls from the top floor of this magnificent structure.
||Dubai Frame Tickets
Highlights Of Dubai Frame Tickets
- You can book the tickets online and save yourself the trouble of waiting in long ques
- Visit the bridge on the topmost floor and get a view of the fabulous city below
- Get treated to fabulous visuals created by 3D effects on the sky deck
- The frame measures 93 meters in width and 150 meters in height
- The op floor gives you a 360 degrees stunning view of Dubai
Things To Keep In Mind Before You For This Tour
- Please do not touch any of the items on display at the museum
- You can bring wheelchairs and strollers into this place
- You have to provide a valid identity proof
- You must store your luggage at Gate number 4
- You cannot bring pets into the facility
- You are not allowed to bring beverages and food from outside
- Smoking is not allowed inside the building
- If you cancel before you receive confirmation then you will receive a refund
- If you have selected a slot that is not available then we will arrange a suitable alternative
- The customer will receive a confirmation in 2 working hours after the booking is made
Tickets once confirmed cannot be canceled and no refund will be offered
- Kids up to the age of 3 can enter for free
- Children who fall in the age group of 4 to 12 years will pay child rates
- Kids who are more than 12 years of age will have to pay adult rates
FAQs on Dubai Frame Tickets
- What Are The Noteworthy Sections In This Place?
- Future Gallery: In this section, you will get to see displays that share a vision of what Dubai may look like in the future. This is an impressive section at the facility.
- Present Gallery: This section will show you the present development of Dubai and how the city has come over the last decades.
- Old Gallery: This gallery showcases the ancient history of Dubai and it contains several ancient artifacts that say so much about the city’s rich history.
- What Else Does This Facility Have?
The Frame Dubai has several coffee shops where you can grab some food or coffee with your friends and family. You could visit the souvenir shop inside and buy neat gifts. Take a ride on the glass elevator. Visit the glass bridge and get a view of the city from a great height.
- What Are The Operating Hours For This Facility?
This venue stays open every day from 9 am in the morning to 9 pm at night.
- Is This A Child-Friendly Venue?
Yes, children are allowed to enter and you can be assured that your kids are going to love their visit here.