Sheikh Zayed Mosque Tour
You can visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque located in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE. The mosque is one of the most important spiritual places in and around Dubai and it speaks volumes for its ornate Arabian architecture of the highest order. You may stay in Dubai and visit the mosque in Abu Dhabi in which case you get a pick and drop-off from your residence or hotel in Dubai. While you are on a visit to the mosque you get the help of a professional guide who takes you around and drops you to the location.
||Sheikh Zayed Mosque Tour
The Grand Mosque is a spiritual place of the highest order. You get a tour on the SUVs and a maximum of 6 people can board each of those vehicles. You take a half-day tour of the mosque which usually takes four hours. The drive takes 90 minutes in a specially arranged air-conditioned car.
The Sheikh Zayed Mosque is the eighth-largest mosque in the world. The mosque is a feast for the eyes with silver and golden artefacts and can house forty thousand pilgrims together. The large Iranian carpet of 35 tons covers an area of 60,570 feet.
Inclusions of Sheikh Zayed Mosque Tour
- The duration of the whole tour around the Sheikh Zayed Mosque is for four hours.
- The guide on the tour speaks English.
- ;You get a pickup or drop-off from your hotel in Dubai or from any other centralised location.
- You get to travel in a clean and air-conditioned vehicle.
- You get juice and mineral water on the tour.
- The visit to the grand mosque will take one hour.
- The charges mentioned are for 4 people along with Private Transfer.
Here are the tour highlights for your understanding.
- You get to explore the immense architectural structure of the Sheikh Zayed Mosque.
- The mosque is built in memory of the former President of the United Arab Emirates.
- You get to understand Islamic culture.
- You get a pick-up from your hotel or residence in Dubai.
- The Swarovski chandeliers and the mosaic on the floor are bound to mesmerize you with their splendour.
- The place is an architectural wonder and you can stop for occasional photo sessions while on your tour.
Please keep in mind the important information for the tour.
- The total time of the tour i.e. 4 hours is inclusive of the pick-up and drop-off.
- The pick-up is complimentary.
- The pick-up and drop-off are arranged from and to the hotel or residence in Dubai.
- The mosque will remain closed in case of any Islamic festival.
- Wheelchairs are not allowed on the tour.
- There is a proper dress code that is to be followed by all men and women entering the mosque.
- Men and women must wear ankle-length clothes. Long clothes that are easy to flow must be worn.
- Women will have to keep their hair covered. In case there is no scarf, it will be provided by the mosque authorities. It has to be returned to the gate.
- The guide speaks in two languages on the tour.
- You cannot cancel orders if the tour package has been issued.