Qasr Al Watan Abu Dhabi Tickets
The majestic Qasr Al Watan located within the premises of the presidential palace complex showcases the best of Arabian architecture and craftsmanship. The lush green gardens inside the Qasr Al Watan are indeed a very soothing sight. The design of the palace gives visitors a peek into the rich Arabian heritage and how the Emirates plans to march into the future. The well-stocked library inside the palace tells visitors about the golden age of Islam. You’ll also get to see the Birmingham Quran here which dates back more than 1000 years making it one of the oldest Qurans to still survive.
||Qasr Al Watan Abu Dhabi Tickets
A visit to Qasr Al Watan also tells you about the system of administration and governance practiced in the Emirates. You also get a peek into the Emirates’ rich culture and tradition. After the sun has set, don’t skip the Palace in Motion show, a light and sound presentation that tells you about the eventful history of the palace and how its future is envisioned in three parts—past, present, and future.
Highlights of the Qasr Al Watan Tour
- It’s a nicely presented display of Emirati culture and heritage
- The magnificent palace is absolutely beautiful, a landmark in Abu Dhabi
- The central dome of the Qasr Al Watan, 37 meters wide is the world’s largest
- It’s very relaxing walking through the palace divided into many zones. The beautiful gardens add a touch of greenery making Qasr Al Watan truly charming
- The large library with as many as 50,000 books tells visitors about the Emirates’ culture and tradition
- You just can’t give the Palace in Motion which presents the palace’s story a miss
Note: We advise you to buy tickets for Qasr Al Watan in advance to avoid waiting in a long queue
Also, you can check out our popular Abu Dhabi tour packages.
Things to Know Before You Go
- You’ll need to furnish a valid proof of ID at the entrance to the Qasr Al Watan
- You can take photographs on your mobile or DSLR camera, but only when you don’t use the photographs for any commercial purpose
- There are separate prayer rooms for men and women
- Make sure that you have put your mobile on silent mode before you step into the palace
- You’ll have to arrive for the light and sound show at least 30 minutes before it commences
- You are not allowed to bring any food or drinks from outside
- You are not allowed to bring any pets either, except if it’s a service animal whose valid identification proof you possess
- At AED 80, you can avail of valet parking at the Visitor Center Car Park from 9:30 am to 9:30 pm every day
- Luggage larger than 500 x 350 mm isn’t allowed inside the palace
- The tickets are inclusive of the light and sound show if it’s held on the day of your visit
- Visitors aren’t allowed to re-enter once they step out of the palace
- All visitors shall have to enter the palace by 5:30 pm
Qasr Al Watan Tickets Highlights
- The Great Hall brings to the fore the excellent craftsmanship and artistry that’s the hallmark of Arabian architecture
- The Qasr Al Watan library with its huge stock of 50,000 books shares gems of Arabian culture that date back centuries with visitors
- The section showing Presidential Gifts stands as testimony to the goodwill UAE enjoys in the world. You also get to know the protocols and cultural considerations that need to be taken note of when choosing diplomatic gifts
- The Presidential Banquet gives visitors an insight into how the UAE hosts world leaders welcoming them with traditional Arabian hospitality and warmth
- The House of Knowledge lets visitors explore the profound influence Arabian scholars have had on the progress of civilization
How to Reach the Qasr Al Watan?
- From Dubai: The palace is around 150 kilometers from Dubai’s city center. Visitors can reach it easily by taking the E11 and Al Shahama – Abu Dhabi Rd/Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan St/E10
- From Abu Dhabi: Buses plying on route number 034 take you to the palace. If you’re driving yourself or you’ve booked a cab or car, take the Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Highway. You’ll then have to turn into the 1st You’ll then need to take the 2nd exit and continue straight until you reach the meeting point
- If the booking will be canceled before 48 hours then there won’t be any cancellation charges.
- In case the booking is canceled within 48 hours of the tour departure then 100% cancellation fees will be applicable.
- For an eligible refund, payment will be refunded within 7 – 14 working days.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Qasr Al Watan Tour
- Is the Palace in Motion show held every day?
No, the Palace in Motion show is held only on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at around 7 pm. The daily timing is subject to change depending on when the sun sets.
- Are visitors allowed to take photographs?
Yes, visitors may take photographs only in selected zones only for non-commercial use. Moreover, taking photographs of the security personnel and the security mechanism in place at the palace is strictly prohibited.
- Are visitors allowed to bring food from outside?
No, none is allowed to bring food from outside into the palace. A dining option is available at the Presidential Banquet which gives visitors a taste of the warm Emirati hospitality.
- What kind of clothes should I wear?
Since the Qasr Al Watan is a seat of culture, it’s best to dress conservatively. Make sure that you appear very sober.