Emirates Park Zoo Tickets (Abu Dhabi) Tickets at Flat 21% Discount
When in Abu Dhabi, don’t skip a visit to the Emirates Park Zoo. It’s a truly fascinating place to be in, with more than 1,700 animals of 250 unique species, some of them endangered, finding a home there. You can explore its diverse sections like the Primate Parade, Petting Zoo, or the Wildlife Walk depending on what you choose while buying the tickets. Further, you also have the option of participating in five superb activities that make the zoo famous.
||Emirates Park Zoo Tickets
Be prepared for a mind-blowing experience as you enter the Emirates Park Zoo
, the first of its kind in the region. It’s a vast space with lush greenery where more than 1,700 animals
live in an environment created to replicate the natural habitat they belong to. Enjoy a rare opportunity to experience the exotic sight of some very unique creatures belonging to myriad species including herbivores, primates, wildcats, reptiles, mammals, and birds
Enjoy the thrill of getting up close and personal with wild animals from every corner of the world like the exotic Bengal Tiger, Cheetahs, and Amur Leopards that happen to be endangered at the intriguing Wildlife Walk, a fully air-conditioned walkway. You can pose with some rare species of monkeys like the Blue Monkey, the Velvet Monkey, the Tufted Capuchin, and more at the Primate Paradise. The Bird Park is home to rare birds like the Laughing Kookaburra, Red-Winged Macaw, and the African Grey Parrots. There are other sections with more amazing friends from the animal world beckoning you at Animal Paradise, Reptile House, Flamingo Park, and the Petting Zoo.
If you choose your ticket options wisely, you can make your experience at the Emirates Park Zoo truly immersive and informative too. You may participate in interactive sessions, and feed animals at the zoo like goats, monkeys, hippos, and tall giraffes. Don’t forget to enjoy some of the coolest games at Zoom Zip and Climb. To calm your rumbling tummy during a long day, go ahead and feast on interesting preparations at the Breakfast with Parrot, the Cat Brunch, and the Dinner with Elephants.
Zoo Ticket @ AED 45
- An entrance ticket to the Emirates Park Zoo
- Get an opportunity to watch nearly 1,700 animals
- Watch amazing and beautiful birds and reptiles.
Note: Ticket price will remain the same for Adults and Kids.
Access to 3 Activities @ AED 99
- Sea Lion Show,
- Elephant Show,
- Bird Show,
- Zoo Zip,
- Climb Car Adventure
Things to See at Emirates Park Zoo
- Seeing more than 1700 animals from various parts of the world
- Catching up some of the rarest animals including some endangered species
- Have a close look at wild animals at the air-conditioned Wildlife Walk
- Go bird watching at the dedicated Bird House
- There are exciting sections to explore like the Crocodile Pool, Petting Zoo, Snake and Flamingo alleys, and the Hippo House
- Feed elephants and giraffes in a completely safe environment
Important points to note
- Kindly carry a photo ID card as you’ll need to furnish it at the entrance
- No pick-ups are arranged from the airport. We pick you up only from your Abu Dhabi hotel/residence
- You’ll have to pay an additional surcharge if you want to pick you up from any spot other than your Abu Dhabi hotel/residence
- You’ll receive the tickets when we pick you up for the tour
- The animal-related activities are subject to availability depending on the health of the animals
- All activities are held following a fixed schedule and guests are requested to check it before visiting
- Each zoo activity has its own rules and conditions which we request you check on the zoo website
- Only guests above 140 cm in height are allowed for the Zoom Zip and Climb activity. For juniors the minimum height required is 110cms and for kids, it’s 135cms
- Only kids above 12 years are allowed to the driving adventure
- High heels, flip flops, and open-toe footwear aren’t allowed. You should tuck in your long hair during driving
- You’ll have to abide by all Emirates Park Zoo rules and regulations
- Emirates Park Zoo shall not be held responsible for any damage caused to the tickets or vouchers
- No charges are applied if the booking is canceled 48 hours before the tour
- A 100% cancellation charge is applied if the booking is canceled within 48 hours of the tour
- Your amount shall be credited to your bank account if you’re eligible for a refund
- All children below 2 are considered infants and allowed free entry
- All children above 2 are considered adults and charged at standard rates
Best time to Visit Emirates Park Zoo
The best time to visit the Emirates Park Zoo is between December and March when the weather in Abu Dhabi is at its best. The humidity is low as is the temperature.
At the Emirates Park Zoo, it’s an experience you won’t ever forget. You’ll see exotic animals that people rarely get to see anywhere in the world. Come, and join us for a breathtaking experience.